How can you join us ?
ethic étapes is a voluntary association of accomodations with different profiles, reflecting the diversity of our values and destinations. The voluntary union allows each member to maintain its management independence, while providing a unique forum for exchanging ideas and pooling resources.
The membership conditions are as follows :
- Preferably be managed by a non-profit or cooperative organisation (association, public industrial and commercial establishment, municipal authority, semi-public company, mutual society, cooperative, etc.)
- Focus its activity on the social economy
- Have a minimum of 60 "tourist" beds open all year round
- Receive groups and/or individuals
- Be transparent about its activities
- Undertake to offer a high-quality welcome and services
Encounters and exchanges, disinterested management, social and cultural diversity, education for citizenship - these are the values that éthic étapes is committed to putting into practice on a daily basis. Our establishments also pay particular attention to respect for the natural environment and the eco-responsible management of their activities. They are also committed project promoters in the areas where they are based.
Services for members
Find out more about our range of services in each section.
Become an observer member
Becoming an observer member of the éthic étapes network gives you access to its Annual General Meeting and various events throughout the year.
You'll discover collaborative tools and have the opportunity to talk to experienced members. Moreover, you'll benefit from a reduced membership fee that will allow you to discover the advantages and workings of the network, while ensuring a moderate financial commitment during this period of recognition.
After a year, you can confirm your membership, with all the associated benefits.