Major challenges for the future of our society
Speakers: the animators of the CPIE Val de Gartempe
- Raise awareness of citizens' rights and duties towards Man and nature.
- Measure the immediate and future consequences of daily actions on the environment.
Workshops of the stay :
- Activities around waste reduction.
- Study of different energy sources and actions to reduce daily consumption.
- Discovery of an educational farm and an organic vegetable garden.
- Explanation on eco-construction and eco-renovation from CPA Lathus buildings.
- Circus or climbing workshops to develop solidarity between students.