A pioneer in group accommodation...
éthic étapes, a voluntary union of international holiday centres, is a non-profit-making association governed by the French law of 1901.
A network of quality tourist accommodation for individuals and groups, our establishments welcome families as well as school classes, local companies coming for a seminar, associations and sports clubs or solo travellers just passing through. To ensure accessibility for people with disabilities, 14 of our éthic étapes establishments have the tourism & disability label.
éthic étapes is also the name of our centres, and they welcome you all over France, all year round. A spirit of solidarity and responsibility unites all our centres, with the principle of meeting and exchanging being the basis of our actions. We've been promoting this idea for over 40 years, and it's still gaining ground.
1. Comfortable accommodation and top-quality catering with an appropriate pricing policy.
2. Reception services to help you organise your stay and discover the richness of the regions.
3. Teams of qualified professionals motivated by their educational and cultural mission.
4. Relaxation and entertainment areas to make the most of your stay
5. A wide range of cultural, sporting and artistic activities.
6. Compliant, secure facilities.
7. Taking sustainable development into account in our practices.
8. Facilities accessible to people with disabilities. Most of our accommodation has rooms for people with reduced mobility, and we are working to ensure that the entire network improves in this area.
9. Establishments that are part of the social economy.
10. A network which, through its popular education mission, defends the fundamental values on which its action is based.
Promoting | Supporting | Advising | Federating | Exchanging
These are the watchwords for our actions on behalf of the network's members, to ensure that we remain a key player in social tourism.
Developing a CSR policy and commitment
Strengthen our social action to promote holidays for all
Raise the profile of our members
Welcoming more members who share our values
Relations with institutions
Participation in UNAT's regional and national work, including participation in the "Vacances Enfants Ados and Tourisme des Jeunes" commissions.
Discussions and workshops with the DGE ("Direction Générale des Entreprises" - "tourism for all" project).
Setting up national ational and international partnerships international partnerships. Together with our partners, we develop and participate in promotional, development and awareness-raising initiatives.
We are registered with Atout France for the sale of package holidays.
Our sustainable practices
Since 2006, our mascot "Rhéa" has been helping volunteer éthic étapes to pass on information and raise awareness of eco-actions among their guests. Rhéa also plays an essential role in meeting criterion 3 of the European ecolabel for tourist accommodation, by informing guests about our environmental approach.
As part of this approach, we have been working on introducing a family of characters to replace our old mascot Rhéa.
Meet the Rhea Family
We are delighted to introduce our new mascots, who proudly embody the sustainable commitments of our network. These characters are Rhéa's grandchildren, highlighting the family nature of our commitment to sustainable development.
So let's hear from Optimist, Tracas, Prof, Brico and Grognon, our new mascots, who would like to introduce themselves to you. Remember their names, as they will play a key role in promoting our sustainable practices.
Stay tuned for future initiatives, as these endearing characters will be at the heart of our efforts to promote responsible, environmentally-friendly tourism.